Billions of Kcups are sold every year - join the market today by offering your coffee in this popular and convenient format! It’s great coffee. Made easy.
Welcome to kcups solutions, we offer a complete manufacturing line that can de-nest containers, install filters, fill in various hot beverages, seal and pack single dose hot beverage pods that are fully compatible with the all Keurig© brewing systems include 2.0
In addition to our famous Sollo brand we offer a Private Label option. Whether you are a restaurant chain owner or a business owner we offer you to create your own unique coffee or tea pod. Private Label is a single serve cup option with your company logo on the label. The Private Label option allows you to be extensively exposed to thousands of potential customers. You may select any information important for you to stand out and be displayed on the lid and retail box.
Our Private Label option starts with a minimum order about 10,000 cups. You may select from the wide range of coffee or tea products we offer or send us your roasted beans for grinding. We offer a professional approach to label design, packaging and grinding services if required. Our Private Label program is designed to suit your exceptional needs.
Because of its variety, freshness, and convenience, the Keurig brewing system has become the most popular single cup brewing system in North America. You now have the possibility to enter this lucrative market without equipment costs, the hassle of machinery set-up or any significant up-front expenses. Our modern fully automatic equipment will produce your product filled into k-cups!
We offer a full solution, from packing to branding, and can package any coffee, tea or other hot beverage in a compatible k-cup or nespresso format.
What we offer:
- Complete solution for filling, sealing and packaging of single serve capsules
Fully customized solution, with various options for final presentation:
- Your name and logo will be printed on the foil and packaging
- We take care of the full process from A to Z, you just have to provide raw material
- We also can provide our raw materials (coffee, teas)
Quality materials that provide a great result:
- Plastic k-cup supply from original manufacturers
- High quality heat sealable foil lids with high barrier film 2.0 compatible
- All packing material FDA approved
- Various options for final packaging - 12 and 24 cup cartons, bulk case packing or bulk bagging.